Northeast Bradford School District’s early childhood program, Pre-K Counts, has openings for 3- or 4-year-olds*. (See age requirement below). This quality pre-kindergarten program gives children a better chance of being ready for kindergarten and grade school.
Pre-K Counts classrooms:
- have teachers with the education and expertise to teach young children;
- use a curriculum that will help your child grow, academically and socially;
- regularly review your child’s progress and choose teaching and learning activities that are best for your child;
- help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly move on to kindergarten;
- offer a small class size (no more than 20 students per one teacher and one aide) so that your child can have plenty of one-on-one time with the teachers.
To enroll your child, download the Pre-K Counts Application 2017-2018 and return to the NEB school district office. For more information about enrolling your child, contact Superintendent William Clark at 570.744.2521 or email@example.com.
*Children accepted into this year’s program must have turned 3 years old by Sept. 1, 2017.