Standardized testing soon begins for many students in our district. To comply with federal and state laws, Northeast Bradford School District administers standardized tests to evaluate the performance of students, teachers and schools. Copies of test results are sent home to parents, and maintained at the school.
The schedules for PSSA and Keystone tests are listed below.
PSSA testing dates (grades 3-8)
- Tuesday, April 10-Thursday, April 12: English/Language Arts (Grades 3-8)
- Tuesday, April 17-Wednesday, April 18: Math (Grades 3-8)
- Tuesday, April 24: Science (Grades 4 and 8 only)
Keystone testing dates (grades 8-11)
- Tuesday, May 15-Wednesday, May 16: Algebra
- Thursday, May 17-Friday, May 18: Literature
- Tuesday, May 22-Wednesday, May 23: Biology
- Thursday, May 24-Friday, May 25: Make-ups
Ways parents can help:
- Make sure your child gets plenty of sleep, eats a healthy breakfast and gets to school on time.
- Refrain from scheduling appointments or prearranged absences during the testing schedule.
- Encourage your child to do his or her best.
Review and/or download:
- Code of Conduct for Test Takers
- Electronics Policy
- Keystone Frequently Asked Questions
- PSSA Frequently Asked Questions
For more information, visit the Standardized Testing webpage.