Mrs. Williams’ Entrepreneurship and Marketing class recently had the opportunity to present their entrepreneurial ideas to the “Sharks” during Shark Tank Week. Student ideas included:
- Caleb Billings and Jason Hayner — AquaZap, a vent-less fireplace that uses only water and electricity to run.
- Lucas Crown and Caleb Poust — Crown Tire, a tire that fixes itself upon being punctured.
- Lauryn Schultz and Chloe Baker — Battery Saver, an app that helps people to share phone battery charges.
- Lauryn Jones, Sophia Jampo, Kylie Lewis — Cereal Lock, a bag to sell to cereal companies that seals your cereal once you have opened it.
- Dan Williams and Ian Wilbur — SkyWay, an Uber-type business that uses helicopters.
- Brady Hopkins, Will Ostrander, and Zak Smith — Hawkeye Sights, a variable zoom scope for bows for archery hunters.
- Collin Allis, Julian Jampo and Dale Brown — SpotOn, a rearview mirror that converts into a spotlight for spotting deer.
- Karalyn Walter and Spencer Jackson — FreshKix, a sports bag that has replaceable fresheners for sports clothing and gear.
Sharks on the panel were Mr. Moore, Mr. Murphy, Mrs. Dewing, Mrs. Bellinger and Mrs. Goble; and the teacher/evaluator was Mrs. Williams.