Standardized testing soon begins for many students in our district. To comply with federal and state laws, Northeast Bradford School District administers standardized tests to evaluate the performance of students, teachers and schools. Copies of test results are sent home to parents, and maintained at the school.
The schedules for PSSA and Keystone tests are listed below.
PSSA testing dates (grades 3-6)
- April 16-18: English/Language Arts (Grades 3-6)
- April 30-May 1: Math (Grades 3-6)
- May 2: Science (Grade 4)
PSSA testing dates (grades 7-8)
- April 16-18: English/Language Arts (Grades 7-8)
- April 29-30: Math (Grades 7-8)
- May 1-2: Science (Grade 8)
Keystone testing dates (grades 8-11)
- May 14-15: Algebra
- May 16-17: Literature
- May 21-22: Biology
Ways parents can help:
- Make sure your child gets plenty of sleep, eats a healthy breakfast and gets to school on time.
- Refrain from scheduling appointments or prearranged absences during the testing schedule.
- Encourage your child to do his or her best.
For more information, visit the Standardized Testing webpage.