Required Clearances and Reporting
To be hired at Northeast Bradford School District, you need to obtain four clearances. They all can be accessed online.
- Pennsylvania Criminal History Record Check (Act 34 Compliance)
Go to https://epatch.state.pa.us/
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151 Compliance)
Go to https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- Federal Criminal History Record Check
Go to https://uenroll.identogo.com/
For this clearance, you need to register and pay online. Once that is done, take your registration and get fingerprinted at Futures in Towanda, PA. The new website is https://uenroll.identogo.com/ once they are on this website, they will need to enter the service code: 1KG6XN. For more information, can you enter this link http://www.education.pa.gov/Documents/Teachers-Administrators/Background%20Checks/PA%20Service%20Code%20Form%20-%20School%20Districts.pdf ?
- Mandated Reporter Training
Go to www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu
With your employment application, include the state-mandated form to report any arrests or convictions.
- Form PDE-6004 (Act 24, Section 111) Download Form PDE-6004