Required Clearances and Reporting
To be hired at Northeast Bradford School District, you need to obtain four clearances. They all can be accessed online.
- Pennsylvania Criminal History Record Check (Act 34 Compliance)
Go to https://epatch.state.pa.us/
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151 Compliance)
Go to https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- Federal Criminal History Record Check
Go to www.pa.cogentid.com/index.htm
For this clearance, you need to register and pay online. Once that is done, take your registration and get fingerprinted at Futures in Towanda, PA, or BLaST IU17 in Canton, PA.
- Mandated Reporter Training
Go to www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu
With your employment application, include the state-mandated form to report any arrests or convictions.
- Form PDE-6004 (Act 24, Section 111) Download Form PDE-6004