Dear Parents/Guardians, Students, Staff, and Community:
As most of you may already know, Bradford County has experienced an increase in Covid-19 cases within the last few weeks. This is a friendly reminder to following these simple steps that can help stop the spread of Covid-19 in our District:
- Frequent hand-washing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard it in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects/surfaces
Since the onset of this pandemic, this school district has employed a very safety-focused approach and plan. That will not change, as we will continue to take measures to mitigate the risk of spread. We are still in a pandemic and as such, we ask that you continue to monitor your students closely and keep your student who is ill home from school, wear your mask, and maintain social distancing whenever possible.
As always, thank you for your continued support and understanding as we continue to work our way through these unusual circumstances.
William J. Clark, Superintendent