Meal System Web Portal
The Northeast Bradford School District uses a secure point-of-sale system for all meal purchases and a secure web portal (Parent Portal) to allow parents/guardians the ability to log in and view student information, to include:
- Meal account balances
- Deposit funds directly to student’s account
- Listing of all transactions
- Restrict purchases
- Establish low balance alerts
Access the meal system web portal: https://www.schoolpaymentportal.com
Parents may also access lunch accounts through the Parent Portal. Follow these instructions:
- Login to parent portal.
- Click on “More” in the upper right-hand corner. A dropdown menu appears.
- Click on “Fees” at the bottom of the list.
- The lunch account will appear.
If you need assistance accessing your web portal account, contact the Business Office at 570.744-2521, ext. 2212.