VOLUNTEERS AND CHAPERONES
We are excited that you are considering or have already made the decision to volunteer your time and talents to the students of the Northeast Bradford School District. Your willingness to share your time and energy with our students is critical to the success of our schools.
To register as a volunteer with the District, you must submit the following forms, clearances, and certifications to the District Office and receive Board approval prior to serving in our schools.
CLICK HERE for the Volunteer Packet
- Volunteer Acknowledgement
- Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement
- Reportable Offense Obligation (complete every 5 years)
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check ACT 34 (complete every 5 years) - Provide a copy less than 60 months old or apply at https://epatch.state.pa.us/. Volunteer clearance is FREE if you click “volunteer” as the purpose.
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance ACT 151 (complete every 5 years) - Provide a copy less than 60 months old or apply at https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home.
- Federal Criminal History and Fingerprinting or Volunteer Affidavit (complete every 5 years) - Provide a copy less than 60 months old or pre-register online at https://uenroll.identogo.com/. After pre-registering online, take your confirmation to complete fingerprinting at Futures in Towanda (Tuesday-Thursday, 10 am to 2 pm).
You will need to enter the service code: 1KG6Y3.
- Mandated Reporter Training Act 126 (complete every 5 years) - Go to www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
- TB Testing - Results of a tuberculosis test completed within the last 90 days per School Code Section 1418.
- Policy 806 - Child Abuse
- Policy 824 - Maintaining Professional Adult/Student Boundaries
- Policy 916 - Volunteers
For more information on volunteering, contact Sharon Goble, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent, by phone at (570)744-2521, ext. 2214 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org